Come and join us for an exclusive lifestyle glamour implied portfolio building shoot with international model Andie @dicapria6. By attending this shoot, you’ll learn how to create dramatic portraits using studio lights, strobes and light-modifiers. During this hands-on workshop, we will show you how to expose, compose, light and pose your models for great portraits.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We’ll start with an introduction to portrait photography, the basics of using strobes. We’ll discuss the creative tools and techniques required to create outstanding portraits. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling manual exposure and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots.
This shoot is limited 5 photographers only, this will allow each photographer sufficient individual shooting time to create more structured poses. We would have 2 variations for this shoot (backdrop/lighting changes) to create a wide variety of images for our portfolios.
MODEL FOR THE SHOOT: Amora (www.instagram.com/dicapria6/)
DATE & SCHEDULE: Saturday, May 25, 2019 (1.30 PM – 4.00 PM)
• 1.30 PM – 2.00 PM: Introduction & set-up.
• 2.00 PM – 3.00 PM: Model shoot (variation 1).
• 3.00 PM – 4.00 PM: Model shoot (variation 2).
SHOOT LOCATION: Home studio located at Alderley (6 Kms. from the city, near the train station, address provided to participants).
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for portrait photography.
• Posing and directing a model.
• Which lenses and focal lengths to use for portraiture.
• How to use Manual Exposure on your camera to shoot portraits.
• How to make the best use of lights on location.
• Techniques to frame and compose your portraits.
HOW TO REGISTER?
• This is a paid workshop, limited to 5 participants only.
• To register kindly RSVP using the link on this page. You would need a PayPal account to complete the checkout.
• If in case you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, then you may even register on the website – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/
WHAT TO BRING?
• A camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• A lens (recommended 24-70 mm zoom or 55mm/85mm prime).
• Speed-lights / strobes would be made available.
• Extra batteries and memory cards.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0450770777
We are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!