Come and join us for an exciting Brisbane city long exposure night photography workshop/photo-walk dedicated to mastering the techniques of shooting beautiful cityscapes at night using Long Exposure Night photography techniques.
MEETING POINT: WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We will walk around the city and learn techniques for shooting stunning long exposure shots as well as, discuss the tools and methods required to create wow images. Also, some social networking, getting to know each other and growing our community.
Duration: 3 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for long-exposure night photography.
• Learning what settings and lenses to use.
• Techniques to shoot cityscapes and landscapes at night.
• Landscape Photography Composition (framing, cropping, viewpoints, angles and the elements of design).
• Camera Setting & Equipments.
• Exposure: Time exposures and creative techniques.
• Fun with light trails.
WHAT TO BRING
• A DSLR or mirrorless camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• Wide angle lens (16-35 mm preferred but even kit lens should be fine).
• A tripod.
• Remote shutter release (optional).
• Some spare batteries and memory cards.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all our members to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Tag #BrisbanePhotographic in your Instagram posts to get featured on our page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0450770777
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!