Come and join us for an exciting Brisbane city long exposure night photography workshop/photo-walk dedicated to mastering the techniques of shooting beautiful cityscapes at night using Long Exposure Night photography techniques.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We will walk around the city and learn techniques for shooting stunning long exposure shots as well as, discuss the tools and methods required to create wow images. Also, some social networking, getting to know each other and growing our community.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for long-exposure night photography.
• Learning what settings and lenses to use.
• Techniques to shoot cityscapes and landscapes at night.
• Landscape Photography Composition (framing, cropping, viewpoints, angles and the elements of design).
• Camera Setting & Equipments.
• Exposure: Time exposures and creative techniques.
• Fun with light trails.
WHAT TO BRING
• A DSLR or mirrorless camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• Wide angle lens (16-35 mm preferred but even kit lens should be fine).
• A tripod.
• Remote shutter release (optional).
• Some spare batteries and memory cards.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING AS A ONE-ON-ONE
One-to-One tuition allows for a more personalised approach to learning and can be tailored to suit your specific needs, interests and skill level. These sessions are delivered to you as an individual rather than a group. Whether you are a complete novice or wanting to learn more advanced techniques, we can help you to understand the basics, answer your questions and spend valuable time guiding you as you take photos and advise you on the results. A major advantage of our one-on-one training is that, it offers the perfect platform for raising queries that you have been seeking answers for and are unable to find researching online or watching videos. Its like having your own personal trainer that caters to your taste and instantly answers all your questions. These sessions are conducted at our office/event space in Brisbane City buy for convenience our tutors can even come to your home, place of business or a location of your choice (Brisbane area only).
BRING A FRIEND (2-ON-1 WORKSHOPS)
If you have a friend who would like to participate, we offer 2-on-1 workshops for additional $150. 2-on-1 workshops are great for personalised learning as there is still plenty of opportunity for you to ask questions and learn on an individual level, while sharing the cost of the workshop with another participant. If you would like to book in as a 2-on-1 for this workshop, please even add the recommended product “+1 participant” to your cart.