Come and join us for an exclusive glamour beach shoot with international model @dicapria6. By attending this shoot, you’ll learn how to create dramatic portraits using a combination of natural light and speed-lights. You would even learn how to expose, compose, light and pose your models for great portraits.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We’ll start with an introduction to portrait photography, the basics of using natural light vs strobes. We’ll discuss the creative tools and techniques required to create outstanding portraits. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling manual exposure and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots.
This shoot is limited 5 photographers only, this will allow each photographer sufficient individual shooting time to create more structured poses. We would have multiple variations in this shoot (background/lighting changes) to create a wide variety of images for our portfolios.
MODEL FOR THE SHOOT: www.instagram.com/dicapria6/
DATE & SCHEDULE: Sunday, June 2, 2019 (1.30 PM – 4.30 PM)
DURATION: 3 hrs.
• 1.30 PM – 2.00 PM: Introduction & set-up.
• 2.00 PM – 3.00 PM: Model shoot (variation 1).
• 3.00 PM – 4.00 PM: Model shoot (variation 2).
• 4.00 PM – 4.30 PM: Model shoot (variation 3).
SHOOT LOCATION: Mermaid Beach, Gold Coast (Exact location provided to participants).
TRAVEL: Carpool available from Brisbane City for 3 photographers.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for portrait photography.
• Posing and directing a model.
• Which lenses and focal lengths to use for portraiture.
• How to use Manual Exposure on your camera to shoot portraits.
• How to make the best use of lights on location.
• Techniques to frame and compose your portraits.
HOW TO REGISTER?
• This is a paid workshop, with limited participation.
• To register kindly RSVP using the link on this page. You would need a PayPal account to complete the checkout.
• If in case you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, then you may even register on the website – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/
WHAT TO BRING?
• A camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• A lens (recommended 24-70 mm zoom or 55mm/85mm prime).
• Speed-lights / strobes would be made available.
• Extra batteries and memory cards.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• BYO snacks/drinks (optional).
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is canceled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER
This shoot is hosted and mentored by Internationally published commercial fashion photographer Ash K. To connect with Ash and to view his work kindly visit – www.instagram.com/ashk.photographer
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0450770777
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography workshops and exclusive shoots, so stay tuned!