One of the common iPhone photography misconceptions is that the iPhone can’t be used for serious photography. While DSLR cameras are technically superior, the quality of a photo mostly depends on the photographer’s intent and creative vision. With the right knowledge and the right techniques, you can use your iPhone to take photos that are so great that nobody would even believe they were taken with the iPhone!
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
In this workshop, we’ll teach you how you too can take incredible iPhone photos that everyone adores and that you’re proud to look at years later!
Duration: 3 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Using your iPhone camera
• HDR setting (High dynamic range)
• Panorama setting
• Holding your camera phone still
• Setting up your camera settings and defaults
• Composition and technique
• The important compositions every professional photographer uses
• Seeing and capturing light
• Secrets to good portraits
• Secrets to good landscapes
• Secrets to shooting at night / low-light.
• An overview of alternative camera apps and their uses
• Processing your iPhone images on your phone in Snapseed
• Adjusting your image (tone, contrast, brightness, colour temperature, shadows and highlights)
• Fine-tuning your image (or milking the best from your captures)
• Localised adjustments (dodging and burning your images)
• Black and White conversions
• Applying vignettes and frames
• Saving your images for use
• An overview of alternative processing software
WHAT TO BRING?
• Your iPhone.
• Snapseed app installed.
• Adobe Lightroom mobile app (optional).
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all our members to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Tag #BrisbanePhotographic in your Instagram posts to get featured on our page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0450770777
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!