Even if you’ve never edited images, you may have heard of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom. Photoshop and Lightroom are extremely powerful applications that can be used for almost any kind of image editing requirement or creating high-quality graphics. In fact, Photoshop and Lightroom have so many features that it may actually be too powerful for an average user and it can be somewhat challenging to use, especially if you’re a beginner. In this comprehensive workshop, we will go through the process of using Photoshop and Lightroom, from start to finish, including tips on the topics that tend to confuse people the most. We’ll help you understand the most basic and essential editing skills. We’ll also provide tips if you want to learn more about advanced tools and techniques.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We start with the very basics by discussing why and how to utilize Photoshop & Lightroom to enhance your images. We’ll discuss the correct workflow for using Photoshop and Lightroom. Discover how to build a catalog, tag and sort images. Make them look amazing and then duplicate those settings to a whole bunch of photos in a couple of clicks. You’ll not only learn all of the editing tools available but also how to design graphics like watermarks or logos that you can use for your business.
Duration: 3 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Getting started with Photoshop & Lightroom
• Photoshop VS Lightroom when to use what?
• Navigating and customizing the workspace
• Demystifying the Lightroom catalog
• Importing a photo into Lightroom
• Explaining the layout of Lightroom’s Library and Develop modules
• How to organize your photos in Lightroom?
• How to post-process your photos in Lightroom?
• How to export your photos from Lightroom?
• Editing RAW and Jpeg photos in Photoshop.
• Using selection tools
• Using tools like doge and burn to edit just part of your images
• Retouching photos such as whitening teeth, removing blemishes, and more
• Adding artistic filters like blurs
• Adding and editing text to your images
• Designing logos and graphics
• How to edit Landscapes?
• How to edit Portraits?
WHAT TO BRING?
• This workshop is in a seminar format where we would demonstrate on a big screen what we do, bringing your own laptop or tablet is optional.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all our members to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Tag #BrisbanePhotographic in your Instagram posts to get featured on our page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0450770777
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!