Come and join us for an exciting outdoor night portrait photography workshop in Brisbane city with a professional agency represented model. In this portfolio building workshop we’ll be creating amazing portraits using a variety of creative lights such us, color led’s and fairy lights.
This workshop would give u some amazingly colorful and exclusive portraits to add to your portfolio and wow your fans.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We’ll start with an introduction to portrait photography, the basics of using lights and discuss the creative tools and techniques. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling manual exposure and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots. This workshop is in a seminar format where Ash will demonstrate as he shoots. Ash would even be sharing his camera settings so even you can get similar shots. We’ll create stunning shots using led lights, fairy lights and colour gels.
MODEL FOR THE SHOOT: TBC
Duration: 2.5 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for low-light night portraits.
• Image composition.
• Posing and directing a model.
• Lens selection and what focal lengths to use for night portraiture.
• How to use Manual Exposure on your camera for low-light portraits.
• How to make the best use of street lights for portraits.
• Long exposure night portrait techniques.
• Ways to pose your subject to best make use of background and creative foreground lighting
• Techniques to frame and compose your portraits to make the best use of background and foreground lighting.
HOW TO REGISTER?
• This is a paid workshop, limited to 5 participants only.
• To register kindly RSVP using the link on this page. You can clicking on the RSVP button (Are you going? blue tick). You would need a PayPal account to complete the checkout.
• If in case you prefer to pay by credit or debit card, then you may even register via our website – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au
WHAT TO BRING?
• A camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode.
• A lens (recommended wide aperture lenses like F2.8 or F1.8).
• Extra batteries and memory cards.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZER:
This workshop is hosted by internationally published commercial portrait & wedding photographer Ash K. To connect with Ash kindly visit – www.instagram.com/ashk.photographer or view his weddings portfolio at – www.hallmarkphotography.com.au
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all our members to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Tag #BrisbanePhotographic in your Instagram posts to get featured on our page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: 0450770777
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!