Come and join us for an exciting studio light portrait photography workshop with a professional model. By attending this workshop you’ll learn how to create great professional portraits in creative studio lighting. We will show you how to expose, compose, light and pose your subjects and create high-class professional images.
WHAT ALL WE’LL DO?
We’ll start with an introduction to portrait photography, the basics of using studio lights and discuss about the creative tools and techniques. You’ll learn essential skills for controlling studio lights/speed-lights/strobes and about the necessary equipment required for shooting, composing and lining up the perfect shots. This workshop is in a seminar format where Ash will demonstrate as he shoots. Ash would even be sharing his camera settings so even you can get similar shots.
MODEL FOR THE SHOOT: TBC
Duration: 3 hrs.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ABOUT?
• Setting up your camera for studio portraits.
• How to set up studio lights and strobes.
• Studio lights vs speed-lights.
• What camera modes to use.
• What impact do different lenses have on portraiture?
• Posing and directing your subject.
• How to exposure for studio light shots.
• Composition techniques.
• How to make the best use of foreground and background lighting.
WHAT TO BRING?
• A camera that allows you to shoot in Manual mode and has a universal hot-shoe.
• A lens (recommended tele-photo zoom 55mm or greater).
• Extra batteries and memory cards.
• A notebook and pen, if you wish to take notes.
• Bring your happiness and positivity.
• Be ready and willing to learn and grow your photography skills.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Refund will be provided if a workshop is cancelled by us, or if the workshop is re-scheduled by us and you are unable to attend on the new date. For more info. on cancellation and refunds kindly view our terms & conditions – www.brisbanephotographic.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
CONNECT WITH US
We encourage all our members to join our group on Facebook and follow us on Instagram. Tag #BrisbanePhotographic in your Instagram posts to get featured on our page.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us:
• email: email@example.com
• Phone: 0450770777
At Brisbane Photographic, we are working hard to bring you access to the very best Photography meetups, cool events, and exclusive workshops, so stay tuned!